If you are like me and find yourself googling "Gift ideas for 5-year-olds (or 4, 6, 7, 8, 9), then I hope this post helps! These toys have been a hit with my kids and their friends! These gifts have stood the test of time and are perfect for boys and girls!
I have specific toys linked that pertain to my children's interest, but I hope the idea of these toys (i.e., Play-doh sets, Lego sets, etc.) help you find the perfect gift for the child you are shopping for!
You can see each item in action here, links & a review of each item can be found below.
To shop these items, click the number that correlates to the products you want.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
- UFO Motion Control Drone: This UFO hovercraft drone is the best $20 I have spent on a toy yet! This toy is a great way to introduce children to engineering and physics by learning about drones, motion sensor technology, and infrared lighting. (Click here to see it in action!) It has a motion sensor letting you control it from the motion of your hands! Our whole family loves playing with this. The best part is that it is constructed out of a flexible material so it won't damage your walls or furniture. It also has a proximity sensor that detects nearby objects and is programmed to move away from them.
- Galaxy Moon Lamp: With over a thousand positive reviews, this lamp lives up to the hype. My kids loved this and think it is so magical! I want one for my room now!
- LED Foam Throwing Airplanes These planes come in a two-pack, are lightweight, easy to assemble, and an instant hit! You can adjust the wings to have the aircraft fly straight or loop!
- Bubble Wand Set Bubbles will always be a hit with kids! Heck, even adults can get into them! My kids love all the different bubble shapes they can make with these wands!
- Fubble Bubbles: Because what good are a bunch of bubble wands without bubbles! I have tried making my own bubble mixture, and Fubble Bubbles is by far superior!
- LED Fidget Spinner: A great stocking stuffer, and my kids love learning new tricks on this while watching the bright, colorful lights! Even my husband and I have fun playing with this!
- Table Top Air Hockey Table: By far the biggest hit in our home! I love how I can set this on a table that is conducive to my children's height. My toddler loves to play with it as well! Some nights after the kids go to bed, my husband and I will set this on our dining room table and play a few rounds! I love its size and how easy it is to move. It truly is fun for the whole family!
- Glow in the Dark Stomp Rocket: The best $20 you will spend on Amazon yet! My kids play with this for hours and especially love the glow-in-the-dark feature. These rockets can get really high with enough pressure. I love how it also teaches them about aerodynamics while experimenting with force and trajectory!
- Play-doh Sets: You just can't go wrong with playdough! Kids love this sensory and creative activity! There are so many amazing Play-doh sets that can fit any child's interests!
- Lego Junior Sets: What I love about Legos is not just the learning aspect of the building, creating and problem-solving but how they make sets for almost any interest! Love superheroes? They have a set for that! Love Star Wars? They have a set for that! You get the point. I am a huge fan of the junior sets cause they are age-appropriate and allow the child to build and create on their own!