To shop, click the number that correlates to the products you want
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Superhero Stickers
- Red Wagon: Since I get the kids a little something every Valentine's Day, I plan on reusing these as their "baskets" to fill up with goodies each year! Wagons get a lot of use in our house. The boys love using it to clean up their toys or transport all their toys from one room to the other.
- Play-doh: Kids love playdoh, and they make the perfect basket stuffer! Since this comes in a 13 pack, I will be using the red, pink, and white to fill their Valentine baskets and save the others for another holiday!
- Kid's Red Sneakers: This year, Valentine's Day occurred around the same time my kids outgrew their shoes. Since they LOVE the color red, I thought this would be an excellent addition to their baskets!
- Animal Masks: Kids love to pretend play, so I thought these masks would be a fun, inexpensive addition to their Valentine's Day baskets!
- Big Bubble Wands The bubble wands were initially purchased for these Valentine's Day baskets, but since they came in a pack of 12, I used just the red and pink wands for Valentine's Day and the blue ones for Easter. I plan on stuffing each basket for the next few holidays with a "new" wand each time until I finish the pack!
- Flying Discs: I did the same thing for the flying disks. I purchased a large package to use white and red ones for their Valentine's present and then use the other colors to fill their baskets for upcoming holidays such as Easter! That may seem like an unnecessary amount of flying disks to have once the kids receive them all, but they like to decorate each one with superhero stickers, so each disc does "something different." For example, my son put a Spiderman sticker on one disk and a Superman sticker on another. To him, each one is different, so it's kind of like a new toy each time!
- Valentine Books My kids love books, and I love that they love books, so I always try to incorporate a small book for each little holiday! I choose books based on the theme and my kids' ages.