I bought these nursing bras when I was pregnant with my first and have worn them for all three babies! They have all lasted and are just as comfortable as the day I got them!
Before breastfeeding, I was a 34 B, (and now my breast are a 34 to the floor. LOL), and I found ordering medium in each size worked well. For the sports bra, I ordered a size up!
To shop these items, click the number that correlates to the products you want.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
- When purchasing an underwire nursing bra, please check with your lactation consultant or health care provider to make sure they work for you. Underwire bras have the possibility of affecting milk production in some. These components do not affect mine, so that is why I choose to wear them. Again, I have smaller breasts that need support since the life has been sucked out of them! Therefore I am more comfortable when wearing a bra that keeps it all in place. I have had this bra since my oldest was born. I bought a black and a nude one, and they have both held up for over four years now! These bras work great when you want the girls pushed up a bit more or are wearing something low cut.
- The nursing bralette is fabulous! It contains no underwire, is comfortable, and very practical for nursing! There is a clip at the top and soft elastic to keep everything in place while nursing your baby. The lace design is beautiful and makes me feel chic and sexy during a period of motherhood, where I can feel uncomfortable in my own skin at times.
- For my ladies who are bigger chested, this one is going to be your best bet! A girlfriend of mine who is in this category and is currently breastfeeding recommended this to me!
- These sleep nursing bras are soft and comfortable, not tight, and don't contain underwire. I have had these for four years and have worn them every night when breastfeeding each of my babies.
- In regards to the sports bras, again please check with your lactation consultant or health care provider to make sure these will work for you. Tight bras can affect milk production in some. These components do not affect mine, so that is why I choose to wear them. Again, I have smaller breasts that need support since the life has been sucked out of them! Therefore I am more comfortable when wearing a bra that keeps it all in place. Plus, I can wear these sports bras when I am done breastfeeding!
- The perfect everyday wireless nursing bra!
These are personal recommendations; everyone's bodies and milk productions are different, so again, please check with your lactation consultant.
Was this post helpful? If so, come follow me on Instagram & TikTok where I go over content like this and more!